Download QuickBooks Tool Hub: Steps to Download & Fix QB Errors
The Quickbooks desktop accounting software, released by Intuit, has become a boon for various users. The QuickBooks tool hub can help to resolve errors and bugs related to installation, network connectivity, company file, and login credentials is easy to fix.
The QuickBooks install diagnostic tools also allow users to eliminate error messages in the QuickBooks download desktop swiftly.
Users with .NET Framework on their system and MS Visual C++ Redistributable package can easily download the QuickBooks tool hub program from Intuit’s website. After that, it will only take a few seconds to resolve QuickBooks performance related issues. Keep reading to find out the steps to download, install, and fix different errors with QB Tool Hub.
How to Download QuickBooks Tool Hub Program?
It’s easy to find and carry out QuickBooks Tool Hub download and install it. Just pay attention to the points below when you begin to download it.
Head over to the Intuit website to download the tool.
- Once it is downloaded, save it in a convenient location on your computer.
- Next, head over to that location where the QB tool hub file is downloaded.
- Open this file to begin the process of Tool Hub installation.
- To carry out a successful installation process, you will need to give your consent to the various windows that come up.
- The installation process begins with opening the downloaded file and clicking ‘Next‘ in the window that appears.
- You will see a Tool Hub license agreement, which you need to accept.
- Tap ‘Yes.’
- Now, choose the installation destination folder and tap ‘Yes.’
- Hit ‘Install‘ to begin the installation process.
Why QuickBooks Desktop Installation Errors Occur?
Many people using QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2017 and QuickBooks Enterprise have complained that they cannot download or Update QB Desktop Tool Hub on their company file. When the QuickBooks tool hub installs, it shows various issues. Some of them include the following:
- An error message says, ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe has been blocked because it can harm your device.’
- Error message ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub requires the following items to be installed on your computer.‘ The items are usually redistributable packages and Microsoft Visual C++ 2013.
- An error message after clicking the ‘Install‘ button to download https://download.microsoft.com/download/2/E/6/2E61CFA4-9938-4DD4-91DA-3737CD5CD6E3/vcredist_x86.exe file usually appears. Even after retrying or canceling, nothing works.
- Another message that users commonly face goes as follows; ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub – The files for installation requirement Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package could not be found. The installation does not take place and stops.
Quickbooks tools hub installation steps
- Resolve the first error by downloading QuickBooks Hub Tool with another web browser. You may get the message from Microsoft Defender that says, ‘Microsoft Defender Smart Screen prevented an unrecognized app from starting….’ Choose ‘More Info‘ followed by ‘Run Anyway‘ for installing the Tool Hub.
- It’s ideal to install Microsoft Visual C++ for applications created using Visual C++. If it is damaged, you can download it again. This will resolve the second script error.
- Another fix is to uninstall or reinstall MS Visual C++. The process of reinstallation automatically installs the right Visual C++ in your system.
Steps to uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Visual C++
- Exit all applications that are currently open.
- Open the ‘Run‘ command.
- Here, input the control panel and hit ‘OK.’
- Now, choose the ‘Uninstall a program’ option.
- Now, choose the Microsoft C++ version that is compatible with your QuickBooks version. Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable is compatible with Premier, QuickBooks Enterprise, and QuickBooks download Desktop Pro.
- Hit ‘Uninstall‘ and adhere to the guidelines you see to uninstall the application.
- When the prompt comes to restart your system, follow it.
- Reinstall Microsoft Visual C ++ by inserting the QuickBooks CD into the drive.
- Now, hit Windows + E keys on your keyboard to launch the computer window.
- Go to the following destination: ‘D:\ThirdParty\CRT9.’ Here, D: denotes your CD drive letter.
- Double-tap ‘vc_red.msi‘ and adhere to the guidelines that come up for the software installation.
Read Also here – quickbooks script error code 0
Advanced Features that QuickBooks Tool Hub to be Unique
The great thing about QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub is that it has tools that display the time needed to fix a specific problem. To make this point clear, let’s take the example of the Quick Fix My Program tool present in the Program Issues tab.
This tab is generally used to resolve performance issues in QuickBooks. The Quick Fix My Program tool won’t take a single minute to diagnose the error and then display you a bunch of solutions.
Apart from that, the Tool Hub is a free-of-cost application that is highly useful. You can download and install the utility quickly and use its simple intuitive interface to fix all the unexpected issues that may arise while working with the software.
To sum up, we can enumerate the following features Of Tool Hub QuickBooks that make it so unique.
- Hassle-free working – Users don’t need to spend much of their time finding how to resolve a specific issue.
- There aren’t any hidden fees users need to pay with QB Tool Hub. It is a highly advanced utility that users can use QuickBooks tool hub free..
- Tool Hub demands zero technical support from users. So, it’s ideal for those without technical knowledge or background.
- QuickBooks network issues are among the most common QuickBooks issues. You may face it regularly if you are using multiple QuickBooks desktop versions on the same PC. With the aid of QB Tool Hub, you can solve various issues resulting in QuickBooks multi-user errors.
Fix common errors with the QB Tool Hub
From network-related problems to company file errors, the QB Tool Hub can easily resolve every single one of them. Here is a list of various errors that this tool expertly fixes.
- Network errors
- Installation problems
- QuickBooks company file error
- Issues related to connection and network
- Login credentials error
- QuickBooks crashing error
- Printing and PDF error
- Printing problems
- Multi-user error H202 in QuickBooks
- Error code 6123 in QuickBooks
- Performance problems
- Update error code 404
What are the tools in QuickBooks?
Once you carry out the QuickBooks Tool Hub download, you’ll see various tabs in it. The function of all these tabs is explained below.
The screen provides essential data related to the Tool Hub. You can use it to see the specific components that you should use to resolve particular errors.
2. Company file issues
This is the tab just below the ‘Home‘ tab. Use it whenever you face any QuickBooks company file error. Here’s how you can use the QuickBooks File Doctor tool for fixing the QuickBooks file doctor stopped working error.
- Click the ‘Company File Issues’ tab.
- Select the ‘Run QuickBooks File Doctor’ tab.
- When it opens, tap ‘Browse‘ and pick the company file you want to repair.
- Ensure that you have selected the ‘Check your file‘ option.
- Sign in as an admin user to the file.
- Lastly, tap ‘Continue.’
3. Program problems
Have you encountered any QuickBooks 6000 series errors and desired to eliminate them quickly? Don’t worry; just head over to the ‘Program Problems’ tab in the QB Tool Hub.
This tab will enable you to address three major kinds of frequently arising problems in the QuickBooks Desktop. These include the following.
- The Quick Fix My Program proves helpful if your QuickBooks runs very slowly. The tool clears the background and repairs the software. There’s no need to wait for more than a minute for this tool to fix the problem.
- QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool. Use this tool if your software behaves abnormally. Usually, the major cause behind QuickBooks behaving abnormally is damaged Microsoft components. So, the Program Quickbooks Diagnostic Tool repairs them in not more than 20 minutes. You should also use it if your QB freezes or crashes and you are not able to maintain your workflow.
- Print & PDF Repair Tool. Problems with printing and saving PDFs are pervasive. But when you know about Tool Hub QuickBooks and get familiar with it, it’s easy to resolve these issues. Just navigate to the Print & PDF Repair Tool in the ‘Program Problems’ tab and fix the problem efficiently.
4. Network issues
Problems with the network can also be fixed through the Tool Hub. In fact, users using the software in multi-user mode and experiencing network issues should definitely install the Tool Hub. After running the utility, go to the ‘Network Issues’ tab and fix any kind of network errors, be it H15240, H303, H202, or H505,
NOTE: While fixing network errors, you must use the computer hosting the company file. Launch the QuickBooks Database Server Manager and browse the destination of your company file. The QB Database Manager will scan and fix the network issues in a couple of minutes.
5. Installation issues
Often, users complain that they cannot install the latest update on their computer system. The 3371 series errors are also common installation issues. To deal with all these problems, head over to the ‘Installation Issues’ tab in the Tool Hub. Then choose the suitable option. If you need to perform a clean install, head over to the Clean Install Tool.
6. Password reset
The password reset tab is for resolving issues with login credentials. In case you don’t remember your QuickBooks password, tap ‘Password Reset.’ You can then easily change your password.
7. Help and support
It is the last tab that you can use to seek help from the support team of Intuit. Here, you can find various options to help the users facing different issues.
8. Advanced tools
It is only available for those with the new QuickBooks Tool Hub 220.127.116.11 version. This tab is for certified IT professionals. It has a total of 14 buttons that make the whole process of fixing QuickBooks problems much more simple and convenient.
Use SmartLook to Share Screen with Qucikbooks Agent
SmartLock is a group of support functionalities. They offer an interactive support experience to users during a call with the support team. They can employ different features like screen share, co-browse, and one-way video interaction when they are on a call with the Intuit support team.
You can use SmartLook in QuickBooks Desktop via the QuickBooks Tool Hub. Here are the steps for it.
- Download and install the QB Tool Hub and allow it to run.
- Choose the ‘Help & Support’ tab.
- Now, choose ‘SmartLook Session.
- You’ll see a window with a five-digit connection code.
- While you are on the call with the support expert, share this code with them.
- Then you’ll see the window of SmartLook on the screen. It will have the one-way video interaction and co-browse features turned on by default.
- While you are on a call with the support expert, you can disable them as you have full control of the mouse.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What are the symptoms of a corrupt company file?
You can find a corrupted QuickBooks file showcasing many signs. Watch out for the following:
- QuickBooks will not give you any response.
- The software will abruptly shut down.
- You will get an error message on your screen with a code.
2. What is the QuickBooks repair tool?
The QuickBooks repair tool is nothing but the QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub. The most recent version of the Tool Hub is version 18.104.22.168. You can resolve various errors pertaining to the company file, installation issues, networking, and printing errors using the Tool Hub.
3. How to clean install QuickBooks Desktop?
A clean install of QB Desktop allows you to fix many company file problems. Follow these points to do it.
- Firstly, download the installer for your QuickBooks version.
- Now uninstall QuickBooks Desktop.
- Go to ‘Control Panel‘ and choose ‘Uninstall a program.’
- From the programs list, choose your QuickBooks Desktop and then select ‘Uninstall‘ followed by ‘Remove.’
- When you are done removing QuickBooks, reinstall it.
QuickBooks is a convenient bookkeeping software, without which it’s impossible to manage your business finances. QuickBooks Tool Hub thus becomes a necessity for users who don’t want to spend time fixing errors in QuickBooks instead of doing their bookkeeping. It’s a great centralized platform for various Quickbooks diagnostic tool that help you at different stages of using the software.